Timing: All Day
Project Management Professional
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills plan and manage projects.
The Project Management training will help your staff to apply the necessary techniques of advanced Project Management scheduling, based on the PMI standards.
Throughout the course, Participants will be exposed to its versatile functions, starting from the very basic ones that handle the most basic projects, to the most sophisticated functions that are used to handle complex multi project environments.
This course will cover the following modules:
- Task Entry
- Calendar Setting
- System Different Views
- Handling Resources
- Project Tracking
- Multi Project Files
- Acquire the skills needed to create a realistic project schedule and manage to schedule
- Understand the critical managerial and supervisory functions of planning, scheduling and control.
- Utilize the planning cycle for effective results.
- Apply scheduling techniques to allocate budgets and resources, and to schedule projects.
This course is designed for persons who have on the job experience performing project management tasks, whether or not project manager is their formal job role.
- Senior executives.
- Program managers and managers of projects.
- Project managers and other project team members.
- Members of a project management office.
- Customers and other stakeholders.
- Functional managers with employees assigned to project teams.
- Educators teaching project management and related subjects.
- Consultants and other specialists in project management and related fields.
- Trainers developing project management educational programs.
- Researches analyzing project management.
Upon successful of the course, each participant will be able to:
- Thoroughly understand the five PM processes groups.
- Focus more clearly on the key elements of the different project management roles as a project planner, contract administrators, and cost engineers.
- Improve skills of leadership, communication, negotiation and administration.
- Review PM systems and understand contracting techniques.
- Discover new tools and techniques that could help them control projects’ risks more effectively
- Boost career development.
- Discover a wealth of valuable, flexible tools that can be used immediately to ensure the success of oil and gas project in both Projectiles and matrix organization.
- Understanding of Project life Cycle.
Points of Excellence Program
- The program is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® 6th Edition issued by the Project Management Institute PMI®.
- The program shall include teamwork activities, workshops, and exam simulation sessions.
- Attendees shall receive an internet link to the training material and more references.
- Attendees shall receive a 40 credit hours certificate as a pre-request by the PMI® for the application of the exam by a certified instructor.
- Support to the applicant for the registration to the exam.
- Full exam 4 hours free shall be granted to the attendees after the training program.
- The program is approved by the American Academy of Project Management.
Course Detailed Daily Outline
Introduction, PM framework and PM Processes.
- Assessment Exam
- Introducing PMI, PMBOK® Guild
- Purpose of the PMBOK® Guild
- The PMBOK® Guild Structure
- Exam requirements and registration
Project Management Context
- What is a Project?
- What is Project Management?
- Projects versus operations
- Program – Subproject
Project Life Cycle and Organization
- The Project Life Cycle.
- Project Stakeholders.
- PM Office.
- Organizational Influences.
Project Management Processes for a Project
- Processes Approach.
- Project Management Process Groups.
- Process Interactions.
- Project Management Process Mapping.
PMP Main Terminology
Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter.
- Develop Project Management Plan.
- Direct and Manage Project Execution.
- Manage Project Knowledge.
- Monitor and Control Project Work.
- Integrated Change Control.
- Project Closeout.
Project Stakeholders Management.
- Stakeholder Identifications.
- Stakeholder Plan Engagement.
- Stakeholder Engagement Management & Monitor.
Project Scope Management
- Scope Planning.
- Scope Definition.
- Create WBS.
- Scope Validation.
- Scope Change Control.
Project Time Management
- Schedule Management Plan.
- Critical Path Method.
- Activity Diagramming Method.
- Precedence Diagramming Method.
- PERT & GERT.
- Resource Loading.
- Schedule Follow up & Control.
Project Cost Management
- Cost Management Planning
- Cost Estimate Methods.
- Degree of Accuracy.
- Cost Baseline
- Cost Control
- Earned Value Analysis
Project Risk Management
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Response Planning
- Implement Risk Response
- Risk Monitoring and Control
Project Procurement Management
- Contract Planning
- Seller Responses & Sellers Selection
- Contract administration
Project Communications Management
- Communications Planning
- Communication Management.
- Information Distribution &Performance Reporting
- Communication Monitor
Project Resource Management
- Resource Planning
- Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Management Theories
- Project Manager Power
- Conflict Resolution
Project Quality Management
- Quality Planning
- Quality Manage
- Quality Control