Date: 10/06/2018 - 02/08/2018
Timing: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Timing: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Inspire Training Center
Format: Learn-Based Training
Certificate Body: ITC, KUWAIT
Duration: 120 Hrs.
General German Language Course (A1)
You can get an easy introduction to German or just consolidate your basic knowledge with General German Language Course.
Following this course step-by-step you can quickly gain an understanding of the most important ideas, and you can learn up to an advanced beginner’s level of learning.
What you will learn during German Language course
1. Listening Comprehension
- Interact in a simple way, provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Answer such like questions in German put to him/her.
- Introduce him/herself and others, and ask and answer questions about personal details, e.g., name, where s/he lives, people s/he knows, things s/he has.
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions in German and very basic phrases aimed at satisfying needs of a concrete type.
2. General German
- Understand statements when these are clearly articulated and contain long pauses which allow him / her time to assimilate the meaning.
- Understand statements which satisfy elementary and concrete needs, when they are made directly to him / her.
- Understand questions and instructions addressed carefully and slowly, and follow short simple sentences.
- Understand numbers, quantities, prices and time.
3. Reading Comprehension in German
- Understand short simple texts in German, containing familiar names, words and phrases.
- Grasp the meaning of very simple information material and short and easy
- Descriptions especially if they are supported by pictures.
- Understand short simple information on postcards.
- Recognize familiar names, words and expressions.
- Follow short and simple directions (e.g., going from A to B).
- Understand German numbers, quantities, prices and time in German.
4. Speaking German
- Interact in a simple way.
- Formulate simple sentences about places and people.
- Put simple questions and react to such questions.
- Provide information about oneself and ask questions to others.
- Introduce oneself and others using basic greeting and leave-taking expressions.
- Ask where to find people and react according to the information obtained.
- Ask people for things and give people things.
- Indicate time by such phrases asnext week, last Friday, in November, at 3 o’clock.
- Make use of numbers, quantities, prices and time.
- Write simple German and isolated sentences / phrases.
- Write a simple postcard in German.
- Describe him/herself, what s/he does and where s/he lives.
- Write simple sentences in German about him/herself or others, e.g., where they live, what they do, etc.
- Fill in forms with personal details, e.g., entering name, nationality, address, date of birth, times of arrival and departure on a hotel registration form.